Radeon RX Vega 64 Performance = Beats GTX 1080
AMD isn't targeting the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with the new Radeon RX Vega 64, and more the GTX 1080 - which is exactly where I think they need to fight.
AMD needs to collect itself after spreading itself so thin across Ryzen, Ryzen ThreadRipper, Radeon Vega Frontier, and now Radeon RX Vega. New CPU architecture. New GPU architecture. It's a lot.
Back to GTX 1080 performance, with AMD demonstrating (without benchmarks) some performance on Radeon RX Vega 64. On an UltraWide monitor (3440x1440) we're looking at much higher minimum FPS than the Radeon R9 Fury X, and the GTX 1080.
While AMD isn't able to best the GTX 1080 Ti with their new RX Vega 64, thanks to HBM2, HBCC, and the new Vega GPU architecture, RX Vega 64 seems damn good at 4K gaming.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [The Journey To Radeon RX Vega]
- Page 2 [Vega GPU: AMD Goes Next-Gen]
- Page 3 [Introducing the Radeon RX Vega 64]
- Page 4 [Cooling Tech & Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Performance... Good, But No GTX 1080 Ti Killer]
- Page 6 [AMD Intros Radeon Packs, Major Discounts For Gamers]
- Page 7 [Pricing & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit