Thor: Ragnarok Looks AWESOME
I've been a big fan of the Thor movies, and while Thor: The Dark World wasn't the best entry (like Iron Man 2 didn't live up to Iron Man), Thor: Ragnarok actually looks awesome. Chris Hemsworth (a fellow Aussie) plays Thor so incredibly well and has pushed a much more humorous and lighthearted touch on Thor for Ragnarok.
One of the key parts of the new Thor: Ragnarok trailer from Comic-Con is seeing Hulk in his full Planet Hulk gear before he beats the living crap out of Thor in the arena.
Another Australian actor is in Thor: Ragnarok as Hela, the goddess of death and the ruler of Hel. She invades Asgard and pretty much blows it to ashes. Thor is building a team to fight Hela, something that will see Hulk and Loki join forces with Thor, which is exciting, to say the least.
There's also another big actor that will provide some evil comic relief, with Jurassic Park alumni Jeff Goldblum. He kicked aliens' ass in Independence Day, but now Goldblum is in the MCU running games on his planet, which is rumored to be Sakarr from Planet Hulk.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, What We Expected]
- Page 2 [MCU vs DCEU - The Trailers]
- Page 3 [Justice League's New Trailer - Still No Superman]
- Page 4 [Thor: Ragnarok Looks AWESOME]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit