AMD Uses Glue To Beat Intel
There's something I find funny about Intel's response to AMD's upcoming Ryzen ThreadRipper CPUs, in that Intel accuses AMD of "gluing" two Ryzen 7 1800X processors together, almost like it's funny that AMD can't just make a single CPU die with 18C/36T. But you know what, Intel - AMD are beating you at your own game.
Slapping two Ryzen 7 1800X processor dies onto a single package has multiple benefits: it's much cheaper to use two CPU dies than it is to create one monster CPU. AMD can ramp up Ryzen 7 1800X production knowing that the spare CPU dies can be used in twos to make Ryzen ThreadRipper 1950X processors.
Secondly, AMD can make Ryzen 5 1600X processors (6C/12T) and double them up for Ryzen ThreadRipper 1920X (12C/24T). It creates a new way of producing CPUs for AMD, something Intel isn't doing - even now, in 2017. Intel is mad jealous about this and is almost brainwashing their non-existent marketing departments to push this fact.
Intel has been lazy for years, and now we're at a point where their monopoly is costing them, in the words of Donald Trump, bigly.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 416.94 drivers released
- NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX 4000: Turing goes single-slot
- US rapper Soulja Boy announces his own... CONSOLE?!
- Overwatch update adds Ashe, balances everything else
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms