AMD Uses Glue To Beat Intel
There's something I find funny about Intel's response to AMD's upcoming Ryzen ThreadRipper CPUs, in that Intel accuses AMD of "gluing" two Ryzen 7 1800X processors together, almost like it's funny that AMD can't just make a single CPU die with 18C/36T. But you know what, Intel - AMD are beating you at your own game.
Slapping two Ryzen 7 1800X processor dies onto a single package has multiple benefits: it's much cheaper to use two CPU dies than it is to create one monster CPU. AMD can ramp up Ryzen 7 1800X production knowing that the spare CPU dies can be used in twos to make Ryzen ThreadRipper 1950X processors.
Secondly, AMD can make Ryzen 5 1600X processors (6C/12T) and double them up for Ryzen ThreadRipper 1920X (12C/24T). It creates a new way of producing CPUs for AMD, something Intel isn't doing - even now, in 2017. Intel is mad jealous about this and is almost brainwashing their non-existent marketing departments to push this fact.
Intel has been lazy for years, and now we're at a point where their monopoly is costing them, in the words of Donald Trump, bigly.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ