ATI's Radeon X800GTO we have found has no problems playing a majority of new games with fairly good frame rates - after all, they are just a cut-down version of the X850XT series which ATI and their partners are using to sell excess R480 cores. It's a product which won't see a lot of retail shelf time but that doesn't change the fact that it is a good performance level VPU at an affordable price.
With all the hype surrounding the new generation ATI graphics cards, there are people who don't have that kind of money to spend. Sapphire is one of ATI's partners doing the X800GTO chip and they've recently released two new graphics cards based on it - the Fireblade Edition and the other being the GTOÂ² Limited Edition. One of these suckers might be just what the doctor ordered if you're budget doesn't extend to around $500 USD for a graphics card.
We will be looking at both of the graphics cards today and seeing how they fair against each other in a head to head battle. Before we get onto the benchmarking side of things we will break the two cards down and see what Sapphire has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- AMD's next-gen Zen 2: 13% IPC improvement, better perf soon
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam