ATI's Radeon X800GTO we have found has no problems playing a majority of new games with fairly good frame rates - after all, they are just a cut-down version of the X850XT series which ATI and their partners are using to sell excess R480 cores. It's a product which won't see a lot of retail shelf time but that doesn't change the fact that it is a good performance level VPU at an affordable price.
With all the hype surrounding the new generation ATI graphics cards, there are people who don't have that kind of money to spend. Sapphire is one of ATI's partners doing the X800GTO chip and they've recently released two new graphics cards based on it - the Fireblade Edition and the other being the GTOÂ² Limited Edition. One of these suckers might be just what the doctor ordered if you're budget doesn't extend to around $500 USD for a graphics card.
We will be looking at both of the graphics cards today and seeing how they fair against each other in a head to head battle. Before we get onto the benchmarking side of things we will break the two cards down and see what Sapphire has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit