Last Steps Before You're Mining
One of the last steps is getting your mining pool details into Awesome Miner, or the mining software of your choice - but I'm sure by now I've shown how incredibly easy Awesome Miner is.
If you go into the options of Awesome Miner, and then add/edit your pool - you'll see this menu. Enter in the server URL, the worker name (of your choice), the coin you're mining (Ethereum), as well as your Wallet address (your MyEtherWallet address). For example, if you want to tip me for this article - you would send ETH to that Wallet address, and I would receive it minutes later. This is the central idea around Ethereum. I'm not telling you to tip me, but if this guide helps you - and you're happy with it, go ahead. Thanks in advance!
Start It All Up, And TBC
Now that you've followed this guide, you should be either mining Ethereum by now, or very close to it. If you haven't already started, you can see that your miners are mining Ethereum away, and you're making money. If not, go into the main menu and into 'Miners' once again and right click one of your miners.
Right click one of your miners, and then click 'Start' - from here, it should start and you'll be up and running with your remote miners. The same rule applies to local miners (your machine).
Not Working? Triple Check Everything
If you can't find your Ethereum mining cranking along, double check the key things:
Have you got your mining pool address? If not:
Have you got your eWallet address? If not:
Enter in your MyWalletAddress, for example - mine is (please don't use this, it's purely for an example):
If you're using Awesome Miner, your Wallet address can be found in Options, Pool, General - under Optional settings.
If It's Working... Welcome to Ethereum Mining!
If you've used everything that I've recommended here, Awesome Miner should be cranking along with this little command prompt box:
As you can see, there's a lot going on here - and it can be confusing. But if we break it down, we can see lots of small details here.
- Shows you that you're connected to the main mining pool, in my case: asia.alpereum.ch:3002
- Now you're connected to it the pool, and it has resolved its IP address
- GPU0 is your first GPU, GPU1 would be your second, and so on - it's great to see temps in C, and also fan speeds
- Here we have a new job picked up, I hope you bought your mining gloves!
- Here, we have 32.8MH/s of mining power from a single GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on my local machine
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Intro + Choosing An Ethereum Wallet]
- Page 2 [Let's Find You A Mining Pool]
- Page 3 [Mining Software]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam