Last Steps Before You're Mining
One of the last steps is getting your mining pool details into Awesome Miner, or the mining software of your choice - but I'm sure by now I've shown how incredibly easy Awesome Miner is.
If you go into the options of Awesome Miner, and then add/edit your pool - you'll see this menu. Enter in the server URL, the worker name (of your choice), the coin you're mining (Ethereum), as well as your Wallet address (your MyEtherWallet address). For example, if you want to tip me for this article - you would send ETH to that Wallet address, and I would receive it minutes later. This is the central idea around Ethereum. I'm not telling you to tip me, but if this guide helps you - and you're happy with it, go ahead. Thanks in advance!
Start It All Up, And TBC
Now that you've followed this guide, you should be either mining Ethereum by now, or very close to it. If you haven't already started, you can see that your miners are mining Ethereum away, and you're making money. If not, go into the main menu and into 'Miners' once again and right click one of your miners.
Right click one of your miners, and then click 'Start' - from here, it should start and you'll be up and running with your remote miners. The same rule applies to local miners (your machine).
Not Working? Triple Check Everything
If you can't find your Ethereum mining cranking along, double check the key things:
Have you got your mining pool address? If not:
Have you got your eWallet address? If not:
Enter in your MyWalletAddress, for example - mine is (please don't use this, it's purely for an example):
If you're using Awesome Miner, your Wallet address can be found in Options, Pool, General - under Optional settings.
If It's Working... Welcome to Ethereum Mining!
If you've used everything that I've recommended here, Awesome Miner should be cranking along with this little command prompt box:
As you can see, there's a lot going on here - and it can be confusing. But if we break it down, we can see lots of small details here.
- Shows you that you're connected to the main mining pool, in my case: asia.alpereum.ch:3002
- Now you're connected to it the pool, and it has resolved its IP address
- GPU0 is your first GPU, GPU1 would be your second, and so on - it's great to see temps in C, and also fan speeds
- Here we have a new job picked up, I hope you bought your mining gloves!
- Here, we have 32.8MH/s of mining power from a single GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on my local machine
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Intro + Choosing An Ethereum Wallet]
- Page 2 [Let's Find You A Mining Pool]
- Page 3 [Mining Software]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit