Test Bench Specs
For our Prey benchmarking, I used my Ryzen 7 1800X workstation/gaming build. Inside, we have the ASUS Crosshair VI Hero motherboard, one of OCZ's amazing 1TB RD400 M.2 SSDs, Corsair's AX1500i PSU, and 16GB of DDR4 RAM.
The heart and soul of the machine: the ASUS Crosshair VI Hero motherboard.
AMD provides the brains for our Prey benchmarking system, with their Ryzen 7 1800X processor.
The 1TB OCZ RD400 M.2 SSD is absolutely amazing, a must-have for enthusiasts that pushes 2600 MB/sec.
Look how small it is!
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060 retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Prey For PC retails for £17.40 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft delays The Division 2 update 'Title Update 3' to May
- The Division 2 patch 2.1 drops, fixes a bunch of issues
- Naughty Dog has shot final scene of The Last of Us Part II
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Nintendo Switch may come to $37 billion Chinese market
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!