ATI's Radeon X800GT graphics card is the latest entry level offering to people wanting to own an X800 card. We had a look at what GeCube had to offer as the NDA was lifted in August and performance was to our surprise better then we expected. The latest two cards to make an appearance into our labs are HIS with their iTURBO variant of the X800GT and also PowerColor.
We will be doing a straight Head to Head today to see where both cards sit. Like we have with our past few reviews, we will be looking at not only how the graphics cards perform under your normal every day applications but also how the cards overclock and what a CPU overclock does for the performance as well as we sometimes find ourselves bound by processor clock speed.
Read on as we take a look at both new cards from HIS and PowerColor and work out which one is best for you!
* Latest Pricing of the Radeon X800GT *
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [PowerColor Offering]
- Page 3 [HIS Offering]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - CPU Overclocking]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Graphics Card Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]