Samsung 960 EVO 1TB & Samsung 750 EVO 500GB
We wanted to test both PCIe and SATA storage performance, and we chose a pair of Samsung SSDs to test with.
To test PCIe storage performance we chose Samsung's immensely popular 960 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD.
To test SATA storage performance, we chose Samsung's value-oriented 750 EVO 500GB SATA SSD.
The factory specifications shown above are for Intel platforms, none have been established for AMD. We used Samsung's proprietary NVMe driver for the 960 EVO. For the SATA-based 750 EVO there is no AMD driver we could find, and as far as we know there is none at this time, so we had to test using the Windows 10 in-box SATA driver.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications]
- Page 2 [Drive Details and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks PCIe Storage - Samsung 960 EVO 1TB - Intel vs. AMD]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series