Test System Setup
While we did compatibility tests using various different platforms, the main contender for these modules is the AMD Athlon 64 platform, which is the only current platform to support DDR, as Intel has now moved to the DDR-2 line, and AMD Athlon XP line has been discontinued.
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester Core
Motherboard: EPoX 9NPA+ SLI
Hard Disk: Seagate 120GB SATA HDD
Graphics Card: ASUS Radeon X800XT PE
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Drivers: nVidia 7.13 and ATI Catalyst 5.6
For our testing, each of the memory modules were set to run at DDR-500 at their default timings to give us an idea of out of the box performance.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2005 SR2
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
In our first synthetic test we see that the three modules perform almost identically with the Crucial just slightly ahead of the pack.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Expert opinion: the best online privacy tool (sponsored)
- 10 new minutes of Anthem gameplay: boss fight, story & more
- FoxNext chooses the Nintendo Switch for Alien: Blackout
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Trailer shows the challenges of Etrian Odyssey Nexus
- Team Jolly Roger Announces launch Date For Real-Time Space-Ballistic Tactics Game 'Worbital'
- Music Card Game Upstart WOWs Top Musicians Worldwide with Their First Product
- Stardock Announces Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Expansion
- Zerouno Games: Use your two neurons with Bleep Bloop. Launch Trailer Available