Test System Setup
While we did compatibility tests using various different platforms, the main contender for these modules is the AMD Athlon 64 platform, which is the only current platform to support DDR, as Intel has now moved to the DDR-2 line, and AMD Athlon XP line has been discontinued.
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester Core
Motherboard: EPoX 9NPA+ SLI
Hard Disk: Seagate 120GB SATA HDD
Graphics Card: ASUS Radeon X800XT PE
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Drivers: nVidia 7.13 and ATI Catalyst 5.6
For our testing, each of the memory modules were set to run at DDR-500 at their default timings to give us an idea of out of the box performance.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2005 SR2
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
In our first synthetic test we see that the three modules perform almost identically with the Crucial just slightly ahead of the pack.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz