High Quality AA and AF
All tests with were ran with 4 times FSAA and 8 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled.
1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
Bumping up the AA and AF saw the X850XT take a little bit of a hit when compared to the previous driver release, the X700 and X300 both stood still with no difference between the new and old set of drivers.
Like the previous Doom 3 results at the lower resolution we saw the X850XT and X700 get a little increase in speed even when turning AA and AF on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Catalyst 5.8 - Page 1 [Introduction and Release Notes]
- Catalyst 5.8 - Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- Catalyst 5.8 - Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Catalyst 5.8 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Catalyst 5.8 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Catalyst 5.8 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Catalyst 5.8 - Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit