Walking Around the Showcase
GIGABYTE's 2016 30th Anniversary Mod2Win competition winner was boloisbolo with Project Triptych. The sleek blue and white mod won the attention of the judges and was showcased along with the other finalists in the center of GIGABYTE's CES2017 ballroom.
Along with custom built case mods, we also saw a wide array of builds from system integrators. Here we have a sick AVADirect PC built for VR gaming powering an Oculus Rift demo. There were many other systems on display powering VR demos, but this orange and white one using an AORUS motherboard was one of my favorites.
GIGABYTE also has a Xtreme Gaming brand of accessories, cases, and GPUs. I also spotted a new GIGABYTE power supply, the XP1200M is under the Xtreme Gaming brand of products and offers 80 Plus Platinum certification, modular cables, a single 12v rail, and 1200W of power.
GIGABYTE also has new SLI HB bridges for the new NVIDIA Pascal GPUs. These bridges offer RGB lighting and can be synced with RGB LEDs found on AORUS motherboards.
What you see is an underwater unmanned rover, capable of diving down to 6000 feet and exploring. It's used to diffuse mines or help survey for oil drilling. VideoRay produces these rovers, and they cost tens of thousands of dollars. The rover pictured here is actually for a military of another country (not the USA).
The GIGABYTE connection is that the host control unit for the rover is powered by a BRIX mini-PC - VideoRay said it's perfect for this use scenario.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard