Comparisons - Battery
Samsung has some rather large batteries in its smartphones:
- iPhone 6S: 143g 1715mAh
- iPhone 6S Plus: 192g 2750mAh
- Galaxy Note 7: 169g 3500mAh
- Galaxy S7: 152g 3000mAh
- Galaxy S7 edge: 3600mAh
But the iPhones weigh much more than the Galaxy handsets from Samsung.
Comparisons - Weight
- iPhone 6S: 143g (5.04oz)
- iPhone 6S Plus: 192g (6.77oz)
- Galaxy Note 7: 169g (5.96oz)
- Galaxy S7: 152g (5.36oz)
- Galaxy S7 edge: 157g (5.54oz)
Not too bad at all, with the Galaxy Note 7 featuring the biggest display, but it is 13.6% lighter than the iPhone 6S Plus. It's interesting to note that the Galaxy S7 edge weighs 7% less than the Note 7, given its 5.5-inch display.
Comparisons - Displays
Samsung makes some of the best displays in the business, so it is only going to manifest in the Galaxy branded smartphones featuring high-res, gorgeous displays.
- iPhone 6S: 4.7-inch (1334x750)
- iPhone 6S Plus: 5.5-inch (1920x1080)
- Galaxy Note 7: 5.7-inch (2560x1440)
- Galaxy S7: 5.1-inch (2560x1440)
- Galaxy S7 edge: 5.5-inch (2560x1440)
PRICING: You can find the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone retails for $960 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone retails for £849 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.