Many of you will know that the majority of our staff are based in Australia. Over the last few years many Taiwanese companies have opened offices in our country to cater for the growing Australian computer market. Their offices handle marketing and sales within Australia but most importantly for the end-user, they offer service and repairs. With the Taiwanese companies having offices based right here in Australia, end-users can be assured quick turn around time on having their computer parts either repaired or replaced... much quicker than having the parts shipped back and forth from overseas.
There are a half a dozen Taiwanese companies with offices in Australia and the number is growing as the importance of the emerging Australian market is realised. MSI and Kingmax have been in the country for some time, ASUS invested millions not too long ago and next on the list is GIGABYTE who also believes in the Australian market so much so to also invest millions of dollars in our country.
Mr. Alan Chen, the main man in charge of GIGABYTE Technology Pty Ltd was kind enough to let us inside their Melbourne service center which employees about 10 staff (engineers, tech support and warehouse) to take a close look at their operation and just exactly what goes on inside. Armed with digital camera, we visited their office last week and will show you in pictorial form just what is involved in repairing a motherboard from start to finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 2 [Tech Support and Problem Diagnostic]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 3 [Spare Parts]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 4 [Replacing chipsets on motherboards]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 5 [QA Testing and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Death Stranding in playable state, progressing on schedule
- Battlefront II almost had entirely cosmetic lootboxes
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ