Testing Everything Between RX 480 & GTX 1080
The release of Futuremark's 3DMark Time Spy is perfect, as there are countless new graphics cards released - and I've tested them all. In my arsenal, I've got everything from AMD's just-released Radeon RX 480 right through to NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce GTX 1080.
I've also tested a bunch of other graphics cards, and I've also got some SLI and CrossFire results to share in the coming days. For now, this is the list of cards I've tested:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD Radeon R9 380X
- AMD Radeon R9 390X
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
- AMD Radeon RX 480
Test System Configuration
Anthony's Video Card Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Rampage V Extreme - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Cooler: Corsair H110 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Memory: Kingston 16GB (4x4GB) HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz - Buy from Amazon
- Storage #1: SanDisk Extreme II 240GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage #2: Intel 730 Series 480GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Lian Li PC-T80 Open-Air - Buy from Amazon
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1500i - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit - Buy from Amazon
- Drivers: NVIDIA GeForce 368.39 and AMD Catalyst 16.7.1
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.