Zalman has long been known for its quiet cooling systems that still manage to perform admirably. The latest addition to its heatsink/fan range is the CNPS 9500, which is constructed of copper, utilizes heat pipe technology and boasts a 92mm fan. For a copper heatsink, the CNPS 9500 is fairly light at just 498g, and we'll be anxiously awaiting its arrival at our labs.
Zalman was also showing a number of new GPU coolers, quiet PSUs and its fanless cases. Interestingly, Zalman has jumped on the Fatal1ty bandwagon as well, which shows how far pro-gaming has come since the early days.
Computex 2005 was undoubtedly more satisfying than last year's show, and there are a number of fascinating developments that we'll be keeping an eye on. The two biggest themes this year would have to be Crossfire and home entertainment PCs, and it'll be interesting to see how both of these are received by consumers in the coming months.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit