Zalman has long been known for its quiet cooling systems that still manage to perform admirably. The latest addition to its heatsink/fan range is the CNPS 9500, which is constructed of copper, utilizes heat pipe technology and boasts a 92mm fan. For a copper heatsink, the CNPS 9500 is fairly light at just 498g, and we'll be anxiously awaiting its arrival at our labs.
Zalman was also showing a number of new GPU coolers, quiet PSUs and its fanless cases. Interestingly, Zalman has jumped on the Fatal1ty bandwagon as well, which shows how far pro-gaming has come since the early days.
Computex 2005 was undoubtedly more satisfying than last year's show, and there are a number of fascinating developments that we'll be keeping an eye on. The two biggest themes this year would have to be Crossfire and home entertainment PCs, and it'll be interesting to see how both of these are received by consumers in the coming months.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz