ECS caused quite a stir recently with its boards that support both AGP and PCI-Express graphics cards, as well as its adapters that allow users to connect a mobile Pentium M processor to a desktop motherboard, or an Athlon 64 processor to a Pentium 4 motherboard. The adapters are shown in the below images, while the K8T890-A motherboard supporting both AGP and PCI-Express graphics is also pictured.
The aforementioned adapters require a motherboard with a special type of slot, which ECS has dubbed "EliteBus". This slot is featured on the PF88 Extreme H motherboard, which is based on the SiS656 chipset and supports LGA775 P4 processors.
Finally, ECS also had nForce 4, nVidia C19 and Intel 945P boards on display, but these were very similar to what we've seen from other manufacturers. The boards are titled KN1 Extreme, PN1 SLI and PF5 Extreme respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit