Created after the fall of ALi, ULi is a new Taiwanese chipset maker that's set to rapidly encroach on VIA and SiS territory. The ULi chipset most relevant to enthusiasts is the M1695, which supports both AGP and PCI-Express, as well as AMD's X2 (dual-core) processors. The demo system pictured below shows AGP, PCI and PCI-Express graphics cards running at the same time, meaning that the chipset can potentially support 6 displays.
ULi was also displaying its new M1575 south bridge, which supports all of its competitors' features (including SATA II), with the exception of onboard networking. Expect to see many of these chipsets on motherboards that use both ULi's Northbridge chipsets and ATI's new chipsets. We looking forward to testing it soon.
There are a number of motherboard manufacturers currently using ULi chips, as highlighted in the image below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit