Created after the fall of ALi, ULi is a new Taiwanese chipset maker that's set to rapidly encroach on VIA and SiS territory. The ULi chipset most relevant to enthusiasts is the M1695, which supports both AGP and PCI-Express, as well as AMD's X2 (dual-core) processors. The demo system pictured below shows AGP, PCI and PCI-Express graphics cards running at the same time, meaning that the chipset can potentially support 6 displays.
ULi was also displaying its new M1575 south bridge, which supports all of its competitors' features (including SATA II), with the exception of onboard networking. Expect to see many of these chipsets on motherboards that use both ULi's Northbridge chipsets and ATI's new chipsets. We looking forward to testing it soon.
There are a number of motherboard manufacturers currently using ULi chips, as highlighted in the image below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard