Corsair continues its dominance of the enthusiast memory market, announcing its 1GHz DDR2 module kit - the XMS2-8000UL. Corsair will be the first memory manufacturer to ship these modules, further removing memory as a bottleneck whilst overclocking.
Further, Corsair says that these modules will run at timings of 5-4-4-9, which is very decent for DDR2, especially when running at 500MHz. The XMS2-8000UL uses Corsair's patented LED display, which sits on the top of the modules and displays handy information such as the frequency, timings, or even a custom message.
Corsair also showed us its already released XMS2-5400UL module kit (rated to reach 1GHz but this isn't the native speed (unlike the XMS2-8000UL), as well as its 9MB/sec Secure Digital card and 12MB/sec Compact Flash card. The SD and CF cards range in capacity from 256MB to 1GB.
That wraps up Day 2 and being Wednesday its Ladies Night in Taipei so we're off to enjoy the night life - cheers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series