High Quality AA and AF
All tests with were ran with 6 times FSAA and 8 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled.
1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
In our first high quality test we can see that the new 5.5 drivers provider slightly better performance.
Here the newer drivers are a little slower than the previous released drivers.
Overall no real different, nothing you'd consider writing home about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Catalyst 5.5 Performance - Page 1 [Introduction and Release Notes]
- Catalyst 5.5 Performance - Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- Catalyst 5.5 Performance - Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 and 3DMark05]
- Catalyst 5.5 Performance - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Catalyst 5.5 Performance - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Catalyst 5.5 Performance - Page 6 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Catalyst 5.5 Performance - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit