You can see for yourself that there isn't much off a difference between the three sets of drivers. The performance of the Catalyst drivers are well above average at the moment and it's good to see that ATI have turned around and decided to spend the last few months on fixing problems with the latest and greatest games instead of just squeezing an extra few frames per second out of the latest games.
If you find that your favorite game has been added to the Resolved Issues list, you will find yourself updating though unless you upgrade every month for the sake of it, a lot of people will find themselves still sitting comfortable on the 5.2 release in February.
Until next month happy gaming!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 1 [Introduction and Release Notes]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 and 3DMark05]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 6 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz