Test System Setup
Processor(s): AMD Athlon 64 3800+
Motherboard(s): ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe (Supplied by ASUS)
Memory: 2 X 512MB OCZ PC3200 (2-2-2-5) (Supplied by OCZ Technology)
Hard Disk(s): Western Digital Raptor 74GB 10,000 RPM SATA (Supplied by Western Digital)
Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers: nVidia Forceware 71.40 and DX9c
We will be running the exact same groups of tests as we ran when comparing the 6800 Ultra's. Using the ASUS A8N-SLI and 3800+ we will see just what we can do with the 6600s here.
The two particular cards we are going to be looking at today are the ASUS 6600GT Extreme models which you can see below. We have had a look at the 6600GT performance when we were looking at the X850XT and X800XL from GeCube but today we want to simply know how one compares against two.
Let's move onto the all important benchmarks now!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit