Gigabyte NX62T Graphics Card
Now we get to the value end of the Gigabyte nVidia line.
The NX62T is Gigabyte's value based nVidia PCI Express video card. Being a value card you wouldn't expect too much in the way of extras in the box. Gigabyte supplied only the base essentials - Driver CD, S-Video/HDTV adapter, Power DVD CD and a user manual complete the package.
The card itself is based directly off the nVidia reference design. The simple reason no changes have been made apart from the GPU heatsink is that the price is kept down, as R&D is not required, only to follow the design layout that nVidia specified.
The core used is the nVidia GeForce 6200 PCI Express graphics chip. This chip is nVidia's most recent addition to the GeForce 6 family. Up to 128MB of memory can be allocated in a 128-bit memory bus, allowing for reasonable low-end performance.
The memory modules used on this card are plain DDR from Hynix. 4ns TSOP modules cover the front of the card for a total of 128MB of memory in a 128-bit array.
Overclocking on the 6200 video card was simple and quite interesting. With its 0.11um manufacturing process we managed to push the core to 500MHz and a maximum memory of 510MHz. With memory cooling it might be possible for more, however, with 4ns modules we wouldn't expect too much more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 2 [The Cards - GeForce 6600GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 3 [The Cards - GeForce 6800GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 4 [The Cards - GeForce 6200]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Systems and 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr brings dragons back to Tamriel
- EA cancels new Star Wars game, disrupts release timeline
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio