Now that we have had a look at the range of nVidia cards out there we hope it has made your decision on what to buy a little easier.
Gigabyte has been one of ATI's biggest partners in the past, and now with the release of nVidia cards again, it is great to see that they have managed to put together such a great range with plenty of features and great performance.
The 6800GT video card is definitely one for the user who wants to have the power of the 6800 GPU without paying the full price; after all, overclocking is something to be done and our results with this card in this department were quite good. The games bundle and support for AGP makes it a great upgrade card for the AMD Athlon XP, P4 478 users and older 939 AGP boards.
On the 6600GT side, this card has become one of the biggest talking points for nVidia. Designed as the first of the PCI-E native cards, nVidia has done a fantastic job. SLI capability makes this card a much better option for the end users, by simply adding in an extra card you can get a very decent performance increase.
When is comes to the budget market, GeForce 6200 cards take the cake all the way. With PS3 support, 128-bit bus and 128MB of onboard RAM, it makes it a better option than that of the ATI X300 series.
For a great features, game bundle and price tag we have given the 6600GT from Gigabyte our TweakTown "MUST HAVE" Best Value Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 2 [The Cards - GeForce 6600GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 3 [The Cards - GeForce 6800GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 4 [The Cards - GeForce 6200]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Systems and 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat XI's story takes us back to the past
- Mortal Kombat XI gameplay is fluid, chaotic, and violent
- Anthem's Ranger class has a Destiny Titan-like bubble shield
- Nintendo Switch outsells PS4 2:1 in Japan
- Expert opinion: the best online privacy tool (sponsored)
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media