These are the new Gaming Notebooks Powered by the GeForce GTX 980
In the coming weeks, we're going to see many new GTX 980-powered gaming notebooks unveiled from various manufacturers. These will include models from ASUS, MSI, GIGABYTE, and CLEVO.
The models that we'll see are the GIGABYTE AORUS X7 DT, and the ASUS GX700VO, which is the water-cooled gaming laptop that we were drooling over not too long ago. CLEVO will have two models, the P870DM and P775DM. MSI will unleash two models; the GT72 and the GT80. The GT80 will be the beast of all beasts, packing an 18.4-inch 1080p display and two of the GeForce GTX 980s in SLI. Oh, YES.
The ASUS GX700VO with the huge docking station that packs the water cooling unit behind it.
A closer look at the docking station for the ASUS GX700VO.
Here we have the insane MSI GT80, which has two GTX 980s in SLI inside.
We have a Cherry MX-based mechanical gaming keyboard from SteelSeries on the MSI GT80.
GIGABYTE has the thinnest gaming laptop powered by the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 with its AUROS X7 DT.
The MSI GT72 is a beautiful laptop, with an RGB keyboard that draws your eyes to it.
A closer look at the RBG keyboard.
The CLEVO model was powering the triple-monitor setup from the single GTX 980.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & A Big Change For Gaming Notebooks]
- Page 2 [Performance, Power, and Overclocking]
- Page 3 [World's First VR Notebooks & Surround Gaming On-The-Go]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit