Taking PCI Express graphics to the next level, we have the X600Pro which is also a 128-bit card but with faster core (with bigger processing pipes) and memory speeds which of course brings with it a better quality core and memory. Like the X300 we are looking at, the X600Pro on offer today also has 256MB of memory onboard. The X600Pro as you can see uses a heatsink which is similar to the 9600XT Extreme cooler from GeCube. With the X600 name a new price tag comes a long with it. You can see here that pricing for the X600Pro can rise up to prices as high as $200 but you shouldn't have trouble finding one closer to the $150 mark. With the price being about $40 more expensive then the X300 we will see if the 40% price increase is worth it or not.
The X600XT would be best compared to a 9600XT with a slight number of improvements like an increased core and memory speed. The X600XT is the top end of the X600 line and brings with it a small jump in price which we will look at in just a moment. Physically you can see that the X600XT from GeCube is a bit more appealing then the other cards that we have seen. With the Turbo Fan design we also see on the X600Pro used you are going to get the ultimate performance out of your X600XT. Upgrading to the XT version of the X600 is going set you back anything from $20 - $80 more which can be seen here.
With the X600s out the way let's have a look at what the top of the line X800XT brings to the party before we move onto the benchmark results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 2 [X300 Series]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 3 [X600 Series]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 4 [X800 Series]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 01]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 and 3DMark05]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 11 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media