GeCube seems to be one company who wants to really stand out in the highly competitive ATI graphics card market. With cards like the 9600XT Extreme and the 9550 Extreme which are tweaked in certain aspects to delivery better performance for your buck, they really do stand out from the pack. It looks like PCI Express isn't going anywhere anytime soon so we have taken the entire "X" collection from GeCube and ran them through their paces to find out where they sit and how they each compare in some of today's favorite games.
We will be looking at a number of graphics cards here today which are all 100% PCI Express based in the core logic. We aren't benchmarking to see which is the fastest because we can tell you before we even start benchmarking. What we want to let you know is where all the cards stand, what frames you are going to get in Doom 3, how many 3DMarks is the X600 going to give you as opposed to the X300 and so on.
We have got five graphics cards here today which we will look at starting from the entry level PCI-E, the Radeon X300SE, and moving right up to the card everyone wants but might not be able to afford, the Radeon X800XT.
Most of the graphics cards we have here did not come to our labs with retail packaging so we won't be going into too much detail in that department. We are going to give you simply what you need to know and that is benchmark results but we will have a quick look at the cards before we get into our benchmarking.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 2 [X300 Series]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 3 [X600 Series]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 4 [X800 Series]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 01]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 and 3DMark05]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- GeCube "X" Collection - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- New Battlefield V gameplay shows destructive WW2 chaos
- PlayStation VR sales break 3 million
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada