Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Pentium 560 3.6GHz (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 512MB PC4200 OCZ (Supplied by OCZ)
Hard Disk: 2x Maxtor Maxline III 250GB RAID (RAID 0 on ICH5R)
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 9800XT (Supplied by Gigabyte)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers: ATI Catalyst 4.9
Version and / or Patch Used: 2004 SP2b
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
In the memory tests under Sandra we see the two motherboards equally pitched. PAT is definitely not worth much here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Old School Support - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Old School Support - Page 2 [Specifications of the ABIT AS8]
- Old School Support - Page 3 [Specifications of the DFI Lanparty 875P-T]
- Old School Support - Page 4 [Features - ABIT AS8]
- Old School Support - Page 5 [Features - DFI Lanparty 875P-T]
- Old School Support - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Old School Support - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001 SE]
- Old School Support - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Old School Support - Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Old School Support - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Old School Support - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Old School Support - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Old School Support - Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower