Game Test 2 - Firefly Forest
The second game test in 3DMark05 takes you on a third person view of a magic firefly which is lit up in green, flying its way through the forest which includes a vast amount of trees with branches that move independently, along with some very impressive ground detail. The light source is the almost full moon which spreads light through the forest very realistically and produces quite an amazing and highly effective result.
The Firefly Forest scene is quite magical and nothing like we have ever seen before. It is amazing to think that this game test is not pre-recorded and that the GPU is rendering the scene on the fly.
Much like the first game test, the Firefly Forest test provides a good representation of an outdoor scene with a great deal of detail, which also pushes the GPU to the limit and should provide a solid representation of the type of performance you'll see in upcoming games with outdoor scenes including plenty of detail on tap.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit