Game Test 1 - Return to Proxycon
In the first game test which is obviously designed to represent a typical shooter game, you'll see the Return of Proxycon from 3DMark03 where space pirates tried taking over a space ship. The battle continues in 3DMark05 on a cargo space ship which gets invaded with a strong force of fire power.
The battle takes place inside a large building with large amounts of gun fire being shot off and then the attackers proceed through halls with vast amounts of lighting effects and shadows which are easily as impressive as Doom 3, if not even more spectacular. It really feels (more than ever) as if you are part of the next big Hollywood action movie.
As you can see from the screenshots above, the first game test in 3DMark05 should easily push graphics cards for the next 12 months at least and provide a good indication of the type of performance you can expect with your hardware in upcoming shooter games. Even with high-end hardware and the latest graphics cards, you'll see single digit frames per second rates in some sections which will increase as new GPU's and drivers are released.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit