Kingston DDR-2 533MHz ValueRAM using Elpida chip
Clock Cycle Time (tCK) CL=4 3.75ns (min.) / 8ns (max.)
Row Cycle Time (tRC) 55ns (min.)
Refresh to Active/Refresh Command Time (tRFC) 75ns
Row Active Time (tRAS) 40ns (min.) / 70,000ns (max.)
Single Power Supply of +1.8V (+/- .1V)
Power (IDD0) 1.440 W (operating)
UL Rating 94 V - 0
- The Packaging
Kingston hasn't created anything fancy when it comes to the memory packaging. This particular line of Kingston memory we are looking today at is part of their value series named ValueRAM and is designed for people who want to enter the market without spending too much money although with that said Kingston aren't the cheapest DDR-2 modules available in our roundup.
- The Modules
The last module out of our array of memory in this roundup also doesn't use a heat spreader and are the only modules here today to utilize the Elpida chip. Elpida was one of the first companies to publicly release specifications on their DDR-2 chip many months ago.
As you may have figured out we now have a 1GB set utilizing Samsung 32 X 8 chips (Kingmax), 1GB set utilizing Micron chips (Crucial), 1GB set utilizing Samsung 64 X 8 chips (TwinMOS) and now a 1GB set utilizing Elpida chips.
This combination of RAM will help us determine which performs best out of a broad range of DDR-2 memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 2 [Kingmax]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 3 [Crucial]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 4 [TwinMOS]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 5 [Mushkin]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 6 [Corsair XMS2]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 7 [Kingston ValueRAM]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2004]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001 SE]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 16 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Anthem's world is always changing, says BioWare
- Battlefront II embraces the dark side and adds Count Dooku
- Mortal Kombat 11 may have cosmetic monetization
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series