Kingston DDR-2 533MHz ValueRAM using Elpida chip
Clock Cycle Time (tCK) CL=4 3.75ns (min.) / 8ns (max.)
Row Cycle Time (tRC) 55ns (min.)
Refresh to Active/Refresh Command Time (tRFC) 75ns
Row Active Time (tRAS) 40ns (min.) / 70,000ns (max.)
Single Power Supply of +1.8V (+/- .1V)
Power (IDD0) 1.440 W (operating)
UL Rating 94 V - 0
- The Packaging
Kingston hasn't created anything fancy when it comes to the memory packaging. This particular line of Kingston memory we are looking today at is part of their value series named ValueRAM and is designed for people who want to enter the market without spending too much money although with that said Kingston aren't the cheapest DDR-2 modules available in our roundup.
- The Modules
The last module out of our array of memory in this roundup also doesn't use a heat spreader and are the only modules here today to utilize the Elpida chip. Elpida was one of the first companies to publicly release specifications on their DDR-2 chip many months ago.
As you may have figured out we now have a 1GB set utilizing Samsung 32 X 8 chips (Kingmax), 1GB set utilizing Micron chips (Crucial), 1GB set utilizing Samsung 64 X 8 chips (TwinMOS) and now a 1GB set utilizing Elpida chips.
This combination of RAM will help us determine which performs best out of a broad range of DDR-2 memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 2 [Kingmax]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 3 [Crucial]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 4 [TwinMOS]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 5 [Mushkin]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 6 [Corsair XMS2]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 7 [Kingston ValueRAM]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2004]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001 SE]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 16 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series