PCMark2002 is a multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
While there isn't a lot in it you can again see the same three sets of modules leading the pack. It is interesting to see that they aren't all the same chip either - as we mentioned Kingmax are using Samsung and Crucial are using the Micron chip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 2 [Kingmax]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 3 [Crucial]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 4 [TwinMOS]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 5 [Mushkin]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 6 [Corsair XMS2]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 7 [Kingston ValueRAM]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2004]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001 SE]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- DDR-2 Royal Rumble - Page 16 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit