The Contenders Continued
The HIS box looks just like any other box. The water blue colors really stand out and it looks great. While the HIS card has a 128-bit memory bus, they have decided to only use a passive heatsink to keep the card cool. These cards aren't exactly power hungry so we can't imagine heat being too of an issue.
This card looks extremely similar to the Gigabyte one with the blue PCB and also like the Gigabyte card we see the Rage Theater chip provided which gives you VIVO support.
Sapphire has an extremely plain looking card and while it doesn't have VIVO support it does have 256MB of onboard memory which will interest some people due to the larger number.
There is no denying that this is going to be one of the cheapest 256MB cards around but what we will find out is if it makes any difference. In the past we have even seen 256MB cards sometimes affects scores in a negative way.
Powercolor is the only other card to be low profile and fortunately it is also a 128-bit version. Something you may notice is that the card actually looks quite long, the photo isn't deceiving - the card is actually longer then most as not only is it low profile but it also has a total of 256MB of memory onboard. To make room for the extra memory, Powercolor had to make the card a little longer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard