The Contenders Continued
The HIS box looks just like any other box. The water blue colors really stand out and it looks great. While the HIS card has a 128-bit memory bus, they have decided to only use a passive heatsink to keep the card cool. These cards aren't exactly power hungry so we can't imagine heat being too of an issue.
This card looks extremely similar to the Gigabyte one with the blue PCB and also like the Gigabyte card we see the Rage Theater chip provided which gives you VIVO support.
Sapphire has an extremely plain looking card and while it doesn't have VIVO support it does have 256MB of onboard memory which will interest some people due to the larger number.
There is no denying that this is going to be one of the cheapest 256MB cards around but what we will find out is if it makes any difference. In the past we have even seen 256MB cards sometimes affects scores in a negative way.
Powercolor is the only other card to be low profile and fortunately it is also a 128-bit version. Something you may notice is that the card actually looks quite long, the photo isn't deceiving - the card is actually longer then most as not only is it low profile but it also has a total of 256MB of memory onboard. To make room for the extra memory, Powercolor had to make the card a little longer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam