Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 2004 is the latest instalment to the Unreal Tournament series. The full version of the game is based on DX9 and has faced quite a big make over and is a lot more intensive then its predecessor.
At the higher resolution the new 4.8 drivers increase in performance while the 4.9 drivers seem to be slower. There seems to be a bit of a trend with the 4.9's being slower - hopefully the final release isn't like this.
Doom 3 is the latest game to hit our test lab and is one of the most intensive games to dates. With our own custom time demo we are able to give a realistic rating on what kind of FPS you will be achieving.
For more information on benchmarking Doom 3 we recommend you check out our extensive article here.
At the lower resolution both the 4.8 and 4.9's see an increase when compared to the 4.7's but when moving to the higher resolution the 4.7's seem the quickest with the 4.9's being only slightly slower.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Star Citizen passes huge $200 million crowdfunding milestone
- PS5: 8-core AMD Ryzen CPU, Navi GPU, 4K 60FPS solid and $500
- Apple's new MacBook Pro with Vega GPU out, costs up to $7049
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card