- ID and Activision
ID and Activision had some great themed sections on display showing off some of their recent games and upcoming games.
- VIA Technology
VIA has been a supported of QuakeCon for the past few years and they had a small section in the vendor area showing off some systems powered by VIA chipsets.
The check above is for the winner of VIA's Annual Master Modder Contest where employees of VIA will choose the best case mods by gamers at the show and award them with prizes - $2,000 US is the first prize.
- The Rest
With that we have summarized what is to be seen at the vendor area at QuakeCon. nVidia had the most exciting atmosphere with their SLI systems in action followed closely by ABIT who had a fairly happening section as well.
Stay tuned tomorrow as we take a look at the most exciting case mods by gamers at QuakeCon 2004. For now it's time to catch a couple hours sleep before the evening's activities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard