Wrapping Things Up
NVIDIA's GeForce Experience has become a tool that I use nearly daily, and when I'm gaming, I'm using it 100%. ShadowPlay is enabled, recording up to 20 minutes, and I have manual recording on too. It's an incredible tool for gamers, as I'm constantly recording, but not having to remember to do it.
For GeForce users, using GFE is a no-brainer. If you're installing your GeForce drivers, install GFE and use it. For gamers, it'll change the way you record your games. For YouTubers, it'll change the way you record your content. The ability to record both in-game audio and your microphone is a really nice touch, especially for those like myself who play Battlefield 4 with TeamSpeak (or whatever comms program you use).
Auto-downloading and updating drivers saves time, and is another excellent feature, and we haven't even discussed GameStream. For Shield and Shield Tablet users, this is something that will change the way you play games. You can experience your PC games through your Shield Tablet, using the Shield Controller, on your massive TV instead of your smaller LCD monitor.
All in all, NVIDIA's GeForce Experience really is quite the experience, in more ways than one. It's not just about auto-updating drivers, or ShadowPlay, it's an entire package that has so many little and big features that it is an entire beast on its own. Go download it, or start using it right now!
PRICING: You can find the ASUS GTX980-4GD5 Graphics Cards GTX980-4GD5 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ASUS GTX980-4GD5 Graphics Cards GTX980-4GD5 retails for $657.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introducing NVIDIA's GeForce Experience & First Look]
- Page 2 [Drivers, GameStream & ShadowPlay]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower