High Quality - Gaming
All tests were run with 6 times FSAA and 16 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled with the screen resolution set to 1024 X 768.
When running these aggressive detail settings in 1600 x 1200, games really do become unplayable and if people are after image quality they will have to drop the resolution back down to reach playable levels. 1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
Unreal Tournament 2003
Here we see that the X800XT is still capable of producing just over 200FPS with our image quality settings maxed out.
Unreal Tournament 2004
Even with these intense settings we are still CPU limited.
It is interesting to see that the X800XT is still limited by our processor with these intense graphics settings. It wouldn't be till we start increasing the resolution we would begin to see the X800XT graphics drop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 2 [The Cards - Features]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 3 [The Cards - Packaging]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 11 [High Quality - Synthetics]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 12 [High Quality - Gaming]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit