The temperature of the core is pulled from MSI Afterburner with the max reading used after a completed run of 3DMark Vantage at the Performance preset.
When it comes to the temperature, throwing the second card into the mix does cause an increase in our overall load number. At 81c, though, the hottest card isn't at a number that we're worried about, especially when you consider the performance here.
Pulling out the TES 1350A Sound Level Meter, we find ourselves quickly yelling into the top of it to see how loud we can be.
After five minutes of that we get a bit more serious and place the device two CM away from the fan on the card to find the maximum noise level of the card when idle (2D mode) and in load (3D mode).
Noise levels on the setup are really impressive here when you consider the performance that is on offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Sky Diver & Catzilla]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks -Metro Last Light & Nexuiz]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - GRID Autosport]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 4K - 3840 x 2160 Testing]
- Page 14 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 16 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]