The Albatron Offering
Powered by nVidia GeForce FX5700 GPU
AGP 8X with AGP Texturing and Fast Writes
CineFX 2.0 Engine supports DirectX9.0 & OpenGL1.5
NVIDIA Intellisample High-resolution Compression Technology
NVIDIA UltraShadow Technology
D-Sub, TV-out and DVI Ports
Supports nView Technology
Core Clock: 425MHz
Memory Interface: 128MB
Memory Bandwidth: 128-bit
- The Package
Before we have a look at the inside of the box, let's have a quick look at the exterior. Albatron has produced a nice box which is extremely hard to take a photo off thanks to its glossy coat. We have a picture of nVidia's Dusk demo character on the front and down towards the bottom right corner we have a little bit of information regarding what the card is, features and how much memory.
The back of the box shows us some of the features that the card supports as you can see below. Above this information we have a features list and another picture of Dusk.
Opening the box, you are greeted with the graphics card, pushing this aside we have what pretty much could be considered your usual package. We have the manual, driver CD, one full version game (Duke Nukem: Manhattan), one game pack which comes with a few demos, WinDVD and some cables to use the TV-Out function.
- The Card
First impression of the card isn't too bad. Albatron has chosen to include an attractive looking cooler and some memory sinks both colored gold. You also have your trademark Blue PCB that Albatron has been using for quite a while now; it really does make the card stand out well.
Turning the card over, it is good to see that Albatron has also chosen to include the same memory sinks on the back. There is nothing more annoying than when a company chooses to cool the memory on the front but not the memory on the back.
Moving to the front of the card we see all the normal ports which we are used to including our normal DB15 monitor plug, DVI port and the extremely useful S-Video out port. There is nothing out of the ordinary here as you can see below.
Let's now have a look at what is being offered from PixelView.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 2 [The Cards - Albatron 5700P Turbo]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 3 [The Cards - Prolink PixelView 5900XT]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001SE]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Aquamark 3]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 12 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard