Module Size: 2 X 512 MB
Package: 184-pin LONG DIMM
Naming: DDR PC4400
Speed: 550MHz DDR
Chip Density: 32MB X 8
CAS Latency: 2.5-8-4-4
- The Modules
For the longest time, OCZ has produced a classy looking module and the latest PC4400 modules are no exception. With their gold heatsinks, they really stand out and the pictures we've taken don't really do it any justice.
One thing you may notice about these modules, compared to the others, is that the memory from OCZ is actually CAS 2.5 instead of CAS 3 like the other modules in the roundup.
The last time we had OCZ modules they did exceptionally well - unfortunately then because of our processor/motherboard combination, we couldn't get the speed we wanted out of them.
For this roundup we were able to get our hands on the ASUS P4P800 which is extremely well known for its ability to overclock memory to its maximum speeds. We weren't able to get the memory as high as the GeIL memory. The maximum overclock that was achieved from the OCZ modules was 281MHz (or 562MHz DDR).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- Battlegrounds surpasses 2.6 million concurrent gamers
- Battlegrounds has now sold over 22 million copies on the PC
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ