Module Size: 2 X 512 MB
Package: 184-pin LONG DIMM
Naming: DDR PC4400
Speed: 550MHz DDR
Chip Density: 32MB X 8
CAS Latency: 2.5-8-4-4
- The Modules
For the longest time, OCZ has produced a classy looking module and the latest PC4400 modules are no exception. With their gold heatsinks, they really stand out and the pictures we've taken don't really do it any justice.
One thing you may notice about these modules, compared to the others, is that the memory from OCZ is actually CAS 2.5 instead of CAS 3 like the other modules in the roundup.
The last time we had OCZ modules they did exceptionally well - unfortunately then because of our processor/motherboard combination, we couldn't get the speed we wanted out of them.
For this roundup we were able to get our hands on the ASUS P4P800 which is extremely well known for its ability to overclock memory to its maximum speeds. We weren't able to get the memory as high as the GeIL memory. The maximum overclock that was achieved from the OCZ modules was 281MHz (or 562MHz DDR).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Ryzen 5 2600 is up to 31% faster than Ryzen 5 1600
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit