ATI's Radeon X800 Pro has well and truly hit the market. Now it is time to buy one and some may be wondering which one to get - Does spending the extra $50 on a particular brand substitute better performance. Can I trust the brands that I have never heard of before? These are the questions floating around in a lot of buyers minds and if you're lucky enough to have the money to buy an X800 Pro, you want to make sure you're getting the best value for money. This is where we come into play.
Today we have three of the more popular manufacturers around - ASUS, Power Color and GeCube. Each make very good graphics cards and some offer a larger range then others, but for the time being we don't really care about their other cards - all we want to know about is their X800 Pro.
We will be looking at the two most important categories when comparing graphics card based on the same GPU - package and performance. Does spending more money bring better performance or are you simply paying for a few more games that maybe you'll never end up using.
Let's move onto a quick overview of the X800 Pro and then look at the three cards we have here today and then compare their performance against each other. Let's begin!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 2 [Overview]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 3 [The Cards - ASUS X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 4 [The Cards - Power Color X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 5 [The Cards - GeCube X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality - Synthetics]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality - Real World Gaming]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 15 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card