ATI's Radeon X800 Pro has well and truly hit the market. Now it is time to buy one and some may be wondering which one to get - Does spending the extra $50 on a particular brand substitute better performance. Can I trust the brands that I have never heard of before? These are the questions floating around in a lot of buyers minds and if you're lucky enough to have the money to buy an X800 Pro, you want to make sure you're getting the best value for money. This is where we come into play.
Today we have three of the more popular manufacturers around - ASUS, Power Color and GeCube. Each make very good graphics cards and some offer a larger range then others, but for the time being we don't really care about their other cards - all we want to know about is their X800 Pro.
We will be looking at the two most important categories when comparing graphics card based on the same GPU - package and performance. Does spending more money bring better performance or are you simply paying for a few more games that maybe you'll never end up using.
Let's move onto a quick overview of the X800 Pro and then look at the three cards we have here today and then compare their performance against each other. Let's begin!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 2 [Overview]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 3 [The Cards - ASUS X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 4 [The Cards - Power Color X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 5 [The Cards - GeCube X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality - Synthetics]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality - Real World Gaming]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 15 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ