Let the gaming begin!
The gaming started around 11am in the morning and continued through to around 5pm in the afternoon - it was definitely 6 hours of hardcore gaming for the finalists who knew it was time to pull out their best skills in Blizzard's popular Warcraft III real time strategy game.
In the photo above we can see the entrance to iStarZone where the Aussie final was held. It was a good location for the event in the very centre of Sydney.
In this shot we can see the small group of gamers watching the finalists warm up before the all important action began. The two plasma screens in the front of the shot were connected to two of the finalist computers so spectators could sit back and watch the action take place throughout the day.
This row of computers was where the six gamers from each state play against each other.
Food was served for the gamers around lunch time - food of choice for the gamers was Pizza Hut - trusty as always.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit