Global Win and Com Tek
Like ThermalTake, Global Win and Com Tek jointly had one of the more exciting booths at CeBIT.
We talked with Com Tek about a range of different products including Global Win's new watercooling kit called "Silent Stream" which we are told is the smallest in the world and will work with any SFF computer system and wattage warning power supplies.
First impressions of the Silent Stream from Global Win are good. When samples become available through Com Tek (Global Win's distributor in Australia) we will put it through its paces in one of our SFF systems.
We were particularly impressed with an upcoming power supply from Global Win which has wattage sensor LEDs on the bottom of the unit. When wattage is peaking to the power supply maximum capacity, the lights adjust slowly to a red color which warns you to stop adding devices to your system. Very cool!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit