The LAN - Continued
As mentioned in the introduction, a 40" LCD monitor was on display from Pioneer Computers. The monitor was connected to an XPC which played host to the hot seat Nascar 2004 racing competition. The monitor is fantastic to use but at a price of around $4,000 AUD, it might make you think twice.
In the shots above we see the Shuttle XPC competition area which was located in the centre of the LAN. The sponsors all chipped in to put together a total of ten SN45G nVidia nForce2 XPC systems with SmartVGA 9800 XT cards from SATO which gamers could freely use throughout the day. The systems were also used for the various competitions held throughout the day such as Q3A Rocket Arena and Warcraft 3.
People with red hair were even allowed to play games on the XPC systems!
GEIL came on as a last minute sponsor of the LAN only days ago. As far as I know they had no real presence at the LAN besides this small display unit showing off some of their RAM products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ