Lost Planet 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Standalone Benchmark
We knew Lost Planet 2 would favor the GTX 780 Ti 3GB here over the R9 290X 4GB. The difference is quite important, though, as you see the AMD offering fall below that 60 FPS number we require while the NVIDIA one moves a good 5 FPS past it. This is a clear win here for NVIDIA and its GTX 780 Ti 3GB.
Just Cause 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Just Cause 2 paints the complete opposite picture to what we just saw above in Lost Planet 2. While the difference isn't as extreme, you do see that the R9 290X 4GB manages to just break past that playable 60 FPS barrier, while the GTX 780 Ti 3GB falls short.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – F1 2012 & Metro Last Light]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Dirt Showdown & Nexuiz]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks – BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit