nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?
nVidia were also displaying a demonstration machine with their now previous generation Quadro 3000 GPU which was only last week replaced with the Quadro 4000. It was running on a reference Intel Tumwater motherboard with Windows XP 64-bit which is a very interesting fact considering speculation about 64-bit Intel processors were not coming out anytime soon - at least to the best of our knowledge.
Unfortunately the Tumwater reference system was hidden away in a locked cabinet so we can't give you any further details on the system.
Tze Lin Ong, nVidia Asia Pacific's Technical Marketing Manager explained how luxury and prestige car makers such as Mercedes Benz are using their technology to allow their customers to see what their car could potentially look like with different paint jobs and in car configurations - as displayed in the first picture.
The detail and texturing of things like carbon fiber were really amazing and I can easily see why car makers and the like have opted for this type of technology to help sell their products to customers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 2 [nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 3 [nVidia's Booth - PCI Express in Action]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 4 [nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard