nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800
nVidia's booth at ISS was fairly large for an Aussie event. It was located in the middle of the fairly small showcase area at least in comparison to other major trade shows in other countries. It was covered with graphics from nVidia's latest demo chick, Nalu.
First off we will start with pictures of nVidia's GeForce 6800 demonstration machine running a reference NV40 on an ASUS P4P800 motherboard. The machine was not running Dual Channel if you take a close look at the pictures - but we won't hold that against you nVidia :)
On this machine nVidia were running their Nalu deep sea demo on a plasma screen. The complexity (especially with the hair) which is able to be generated on current generation GPUs is amazing. All the raw power provided by both NV40 and R420 need to be taken advantage of by developers somehow, right? And if this is anything to go by, gamers can look forward to sunning visual games with even more life like realism than we have experienced in the past as developers are given the chance to express their art in ways never seen before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 2 [nVidia's Booth - GeForce 6800]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 3 [nVidia's Booth - PCI Express in Action]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 4 [nVidia's Booth - Intel 64-bit processor?]
- nVidia @ ISS 2004 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Intel's new Graphics Command Center application looks BOSS
- Nintendo lets indie studio make a Zelda game
- Intel teases its graphics card in prototype renders
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced