On Friday 24th of November Mr.Tweak and raTus set out to do an easy task of turning a Pentium 75 chip into a keyring. We started of with a Ryobi drill and drill bit which turned into a hammer and nail punch...
We thought this powerful drill would do the trick...
We tried a little harder...
The outside of the chip seemed resistant to the drill bit, but the inner core struggled to hold of the drill's power...
After drilling through the initial core, further into the core the drill again struggled with the immense strength of the core. At this stage we were getting rather annoyed with the chip so that was it's last straw... As The Terants would say, "You shit me to tears!".
We had to show the inner core who had the upper hand, so we got out the old hammer and nail punch to give some good old fashion punishment...
I think you can see who clearly won in the final - LOL! The hammer and nail punch were victorious...
Cameron "SOV" Johnson said he wanted us to send this processor back which he sent to me for a joke... So, we have packaged it up and are going to send it back to him... :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam