It has seemed to me lately that many folks who used to be avid AMD enthusiasts have gone over to the Intel side of the processor war. What with the newer chipsets allowing for overclocking reminiscent of the old Celeron 300 days, it really doesn't come as much of a surprise.
But there are still a large group of us who follow the ways of the AMD Athlon XP, and quality cooling is still as important now as it was when overclocking became a new buzzword within our little community.
That said, we're going to take a look at a trio of coolers for the AMD range of processors and see what new innovations have come about in this latest batch of goodies. With all the emphasis on looks lately, we still need to take a hard look at the cooling capabilities of modern heatsinks.
So sit back as we pit three coolers head to head and see where they come out of the fight. We'll look at the Scythe Arctic Cooling 2L, the Vantec AeroFlow 2 and the Thermaltake POLO 735.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower