It has seemed to me lately that many folks who used to be avid AMD enthusiasts have gone over to the Intel side of the processor war. What with the newer chipsets allowing for overclocking reminiscent of the old Celeron 300 days, it really doesn't come as much of a surprise.
But there are still a large group of us who follow the ways of the AMD Athlon XP, and quality cooling is still as important now as it was when overclocking became a new buzzword within our little community.
That said, we're going to take a look at a trio of coolers for the AMD range of processors and see what new innovations have come about in this latest batch of goodies. With all the emphasis on looks lately, we still need to take a hard look at the cooling capabilities of modern heatsinks.
So sit back as we pit three coolers head to head and see where they come out of the fight. We'll look at the Scythe Arctic Cooling 2L, the Vantec AeroFlow 2 and the Thermaltake POLO 735.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite v3.0.0 patch has Turbo Building feature, much more
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit