IOMeter - 4k Random Performance with QD
In our first chart above, we have the random read performance of four drives in several configurations. As you can see, all RAID modes perform about the same as a single drive at QD1, but things quickly start changing as we ramp up the queue depth.
Random write shows a little more performance variance between each RAID mode. RAID 0 performs the best, as expected, with RAID 10 on par with a two-drive RAID 0 array.
IOMeter - 4k Random Response Times with QD
Random read response times were at their best with RAID 5, 10, and a four-drive RAID 0 array.
Random write response times were the lowest with the four-drive RAID 0 array and highest with the single drive and RAID 5 array.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Performance & Response Times]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Response Times]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit