DFI's past portfolio has been one of budget and OEM sales, with some pushes towards a more mid range motherboard. Now DFI has seen the power of the overclocking segment, and like Albatron, has dived head first into the pond with the Infinity and Lanparty series of motherboards.
Our reviews of the Intel 875P and 865PE Lanparty motherboards left us with a improved view of what DFI has to offer, and with the Infinity motherboards now put to the test, I must admit, my view of the DFI motherboards has changed for the better.
Overclocking has never been DFI's strong point, but this time DFI has ironed out the bugs and delivered us with a motherboard that can compete with ABIT and ASUS for your hard earned overclocking cash.
In choosing which motherboard is best, well that's a hard job. Both have great points, and since they perform on par makes it even harder to choose. In all both motherboards have been given TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award for impressive overclocking and performance.
You've got it right this time DFI!
Great Onboard Features
Additional RAID controllers
Firewire support on 865PE Infinity
Very Solid BIOS Features
No Firewire on 875 Infinity
Collective Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam