DFI's past portfolio has been one of budget and OEM sales, with some pushes towards a more mid range motherboard. Now DFI has seen the power of the overclocking segment, and like Albatron, has dived head first into the pond with the Infinity and Lanparty series of motherboards.
Our reviews of the Intel 875P and 865PE Lanparty motherboards left us with a improved view of what DFI has to offer, and with the Infinity motherboards now put to the test, I must admit, my view of the DFI motherboards has changed for the better.
Overclocking has never been DFI's strong point, but this time DFI has ironed out the bugs and delivered us with a motherboard that can compete with ABIT and ASUS for your hard earned overclocking cash.
In choosing which motherboard is best, well that's a hard job. Both have great points, and since they perform on par makes it even harder to choose. In all both motherboards have been given TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award for impressive overclocking and performance.
You've got it right this time DFI!
Great Onboard Features
Additional RAID controllers
Firewire support on 865PE Infinity
Very Solid BIOS Features
No Firewire on 875 Infinity
Collective Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit