DFI's past portfolio has been one of budget and OEM sales, with some pushes towards a more mid range motherboard. Now DFI has seen the power of the overclocking segment, and like Albatron, has dived head first into the pond with the Infinity and Lanparty series of motherboards.
Our reviews of the Intel 875P and 865PE Lanparty motherboards left us with a improved view of what DFI has to offer, and with the Infinity motherboards now put to the test, I must admit, my view of the DFI motherboards has changed for the better.
Overclocking has never been DFI's strong point, but this time DFI has ironed out the bugs and delivered us with a motherboard that can compete with ABIT and ASUS for your hard earned overclocking cash.
In choosing which motherboard is best, well that's a hard job. Both have great points, and since they perform on par makes it even harder to choose. In all both motherboards have been given TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award for impressive overclocking and performance.
You've got it right this time DFI!
Great Onboard Features
Additional RAID controllers
Firewire support on 865PE Infinity
Very Solid BIOS Features
No Firewire on 875 Infinity
Collective Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced